Dykeman Roebuck Archaeology provides comprehensive cultural resource management services and technical support services, as well as educational and public programs.
Cultural Resource Management Services
- Archival research for background assessments - Class I overviews
- Cultural resource/archaeological survey - field inventory -Class II and III
- Project monitoring for subsurface resources
- Excavations - testing and data recovery
- Artifact identification, analysis and conservation
- Research, work, and data recovery plan development and implementation
- Resource evaluations
- Native American consultation under tribal, state and local legislation
- Large project management
- Archaeological laboratory and data management
- Historical and ethnographic research
- Oral histories and traditional cultural property assessments
- Evaluations for State and National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) eligibility
- Preparation of cultural sections of EA and EIS
- Project and report reviews for agencies
- Development of programmatic/memorandums of agreement
- HABS/HAER documentation of structures
- Public outreach, curriculum development, education and training
- Interpretive exhibit and video development
Our service begins with a thorough understanding of the laws and regulations governing environmental and cultural resources and long experience in the region by seasoned professional archaeologists.
We know our clients need thorough, rapid, and cost-effective compliance. We serve clients in the private, tribal, federal, state, and municipal sectors.
We lead you through the complicated Cultural Resource compliance process without compromising your ultimate project objectives or our own commitment to cultural resources, historic preservation and good research. With our focus on Dinetah and the greater Four Corners area, we are well positioned to respond quickly and efficiently to meet your needs.
Our services are tailored to our clients' projects and the governing laws and regulations.
Continuing Education and Public Programs
We are available to offer workshops for clients in the CRM industry ( Section 106 compliance, CRM writing) and public programs for diverse clients: interpretative programs, workshops, kiosks and other on-site interpretation, teacher training etc. We will design, develop and deliver custom content.